|Freezer Panel Thickness||100-120 mm|
|Temperatures||0/+5 Degree C|
Backed by rich industry experience and market understanding, we are involved in offering a wide array of Speed Roll SDC Cooling Chambers Door
to our valued patrons.
Area of application:
the doors are designed for separating premises by temperature conditions and for installation in freezing chambers.
- posts, panels and the shaft are made of galvanized or stainless steel;
- guides are made of extruded polyethylene;
- the leaf is made of opaque reinforced PVC with the density of 900–1 200 g/m2;
- due to the high speed of door operation, even the high intensity use allows to maintain the necessary indoor microclimate;
- possible wide adjustment of the door opening/closing speed allows for accurate setup of door operation in accordance with the requirements.
width — from 2 000 to 3 500 mm;
height — from 1 800 to 4 000 mm.